April showers are here, check out these quick tips on how to get to your destination safely.
1) Allow for more travel time - You should drive at a slower pace when roads are wet.
2) Brake earlier - and with less force. This gives the drivers behind you enough time to slow down.
3) Don't use cruise control - This may cause you to accelerate if you're hydroplaning.
4) Don't cross running water - The force of the water can be greater than the weight of your vehicle.
5) Keep your headlights on - but don't use your high beams, those will obscure your view.